Reporting to the Head of International, the Commercial manager will be responsible for overseeing all the commercial activities related to the transition and integration of newly acquired products:
- Coordinating efforts from the Commercial team and building relationship with vendors and distribution partner globally.
- Project managing and supporting the negotiation of new contract terms with distribution partners, in collaboration with Legal and the local regional General Managers
- Ensuring sales and supply for the product in transition are under control and without disruption
- Identifying opportunities in-market to maximise the product potential
- Ensuring correct reporting of integration progress to senior stakeholders
This is an office-based role, but international travel may be required.
- Commercial Interface with Stakeholders – build relationships with vendor partners and internal stakeholders, acting as a point of contact for the commercial team when projects are under transition
- Supporting General Managers and Legal in appointing distribution partners & establishing relationships during transition
- Manage collation of key commercial data (Sales, Marketing, Promotion) – obtain information from affiliates and distribution partners, building a robust system for data collation
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing relationship with key vendor stakeholders including Global Divestment Leads and response to commercial queries on tender, pricing and other commercial activities;
- Manage flow of commercial information obtained in projects team to General Managers, the Business Insight team and other internal stakeholders;
- Formalise and optimise the current system/ implement a new system for collation and analysis of commercial data from in-market affiliates and distribution partners (historical sales data, tender, commercial questionnaire information, promotional data, distributor data etc.);
- Establish role as main commercial contact for vendor affiliates with the Head of International for products during transition;
- Utilise data gathered to inform commercial decisions during transition;
- Review sales data of upcoming and recently transitioned products and take necessary action to maintain performance;
- Working with the General Managers and the Head of International to appoint and manage distributors and negotiate distributor contracts.
- Responsible for hand-over of commercial information by market to General Managers, as well as supporting them with commercial insight
- Identify high-level opportunities at a product and customer level, where relevant, from the data received during transition and handing over to the General Managers and Business Insight