Reporting to the APAC General Manager, the S.Korea Country Manager will be responsible for managing the Atnahs business in S.Korean market, establishing strong relations and leadership with our local commercial partners and also leading Atnahs commercial team in S.Korea. S/he will provide strategic commercial direction to achieve Atnahs ambitious performance objectives in this very important market for Atnahs. These objectives include the achievement of company revenue and profit targets, maximise brands and product lifecycle opportunities, ensure successful promotion, reimbursement, and supply of products, as well as integration and launch of new products in S.Korea.
The S.Korea Country Manager will ensure adherence of the Atnahs values & policies and to local business conduct requirements and legislation. S/he will also collaborate and provide guidance and local expertise while interfacing and collaborating with Headquarters and global functions, ensuring a strong and collaborative team working culture and strategic alignment to our global strategies and initiatives.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Establish, manage and drive strong business relationships and performance with distributors and partners, providing strategic direction for Atnahs’s products in S.Korean market:
- partner selection, contract negotiations, alliance management
- market access, marketing and promotion initiatives
- supply & tender management coordination
- Take responsibility for the profitable development of the local business:
- Maximise the potential sales and profit growth of the existing product portfolio, by devising and implementing post-patent brand strategies
- Identify and exploit various routes to markets, optimise geographical and product presence in each channels
- Lead the transfer of newly acquired products from MNC to local partner.
- Lead the successful launch of new products developed by the in-house New Product Development team
- Manage and drive performance of the Atnahs S.Korea sales and marketing team
- Establish the sales targets and SFE KPIs
- Drive strong collaboration between Atnahs and partners’ S&M teams
- Nurture motivation of the teams
- Support the wider business
- Work closely with Global Supply Chain to optimise the continuity of supply of products to relevant markets, providing volume sales forecasts and monitoring stock with distributors
- Provide timely business updates and performance reviews:
- Prepare and agree realistic but ambitious budgets and forecasts
- Ensure accurate and timely submissions of reports and budgets for S.Korea
- Represent Atnahs with key stakeholders within S.Korea, including health authorities, key opinion leaders,
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with relevant background in the pharmaceutical industry in the areas of sales and marketing, partner and distributors management.
- S/he will have a track record of managing a local business within the specialty pharma space, with hands-on and successful experience in managing partners and distributors
- Ideally, s/he will also have international experience and will be culturally versatile
- S/he will have advanced experience with brand management, product lifecycle management and product launches, especially in the context of specialty products
- S/he will be a pragmatic individual who enjoys getting involved in the business at all levels and across all disciplines and working with global functional in a matrix organisation.
- S/he will have the necessary local expertise, professional gravitas and strong influence skills and will display personal and professional maturity
- S/he will be data driven in decision making with the ability to analyse complex situations, focus on the key issues and communicate within the team and upwards with clarity and concisely
- S/he will be business driven, fully accustomed to managing its business area through financial and P&L analysis and reporting, but also with scientific expertise and understanding of the therapeutic medical needs in S.Korea.
- S/he will be entrepreneurial and results-driven with experience and/or relevant skills in terms of working and partnering with distributors and their teams