The Junior 1st Line Service Desk Analyst will be working to support the team and Atnahs employees by resolving 1st line technical problems, maintaining the knowledge base, CMDB and IT policies and procedures. The candidate will be reporting to the Service Delivery Manager. The role is diverse and covers global locations in India and Denmark with support in person, over the phone or remotely to address hardware/software and user issues.
Another key aspect of the role is the responsibility of configuring and maintaining IT systems, hardware, software and other IT related peripherals. with this in mind, it is imperative that you have a strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems.
This role offers the opportunity to develop skills within a fast-growing business and is one which will evolve with the department and business.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to and record call details maintaining communication with users and key stakeholders throughout a ticket’s lifecycle.
- Assist with asset management, imaging, and deployment of new hardware.
- 1st line Investigation to assist and fix user incidents and service request tickets.
- Review and populate IT ‘knowledge base’ with solutions to problems.
- Assist with new start/ leaver process and onboarding of employees.
- Assist with completing pre/post systems and applications testing.
- Assist with Implementing all business policies and procedures.
- Assist with general Sage x3 V11 ERP system maintenance and general user support.
- Supporting users across all business locations.
- Assist in the completion of user training material/documentation.
- Assist with the creation, monitoring and updating of key policies and procedures.
- Provide 1st line point of contact for service desk requests and incidents.
- Ensure SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is always provided.
- Resolve 1st line queries, and work with or escalate to 2nd/3rd line to achieve resolution where appropriate.
- Provide support across the following: servers, desktop, software, printers, remote access, and smartphones.
- Working with vendors on supporting tickets and procurement.