Atnahs is a fast-growing pharma company who acquires mature established branded pharmaceutical products from large cap pharma companies, develop own niche generic medicines in house and market those globally.
As a key member of the supply Chain team and acting as the Logistics Manager, the member will be knowledgeable in end to end supply chain processes, best practices, and challenges. The colleague will manage the various logistics work streams & projects that need to be delivered to ensure the logistics wing of the business is in the same pace with the rest of the supply chain.
The perfect candidate is a strong team-player, hands-on personality and understands how freight movement & warehousing in global locations impact overall supply chain operations. The combination of technical/Digital and business skills is considered as an advantage.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Responsible for the management of the monthly and annual shipment forecasting & transport planning
- Ensure that the logistics operations are of the highest quality and cost structures are adhered to
- Ensure full compliance with the EMA, MHRA Rules and Guidance Notes for transportation, warehousing and distribution of pharmaceutical products
- Work closely with the CMO team & freight forwarders to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
- Provide functional and business process expertise in Logistic with focus on Transport management and Logistics Collaboration on all the phase in Supply Chain
- Optimise our shipment data archiving, forecasting, booking process to ensure we can achieve the cost savings & operational efficiencies within target timeline as efficiently as possible
- Manage delivery times, transport costs of all routes and regular reviewing of route costings and introduce plan stability and agree achievable delivery dates with customers
- Develop an effective communication system between logistics wing and rest of the supply chain team, finance team & the external LSPs
- Set-up, monitor & report the KPIs of the LSPs & freight forwarders
- Writing and reviewing freight movement related SOPs and training
- Ensure that Freight Forwarders are adhered to the established SOP set-up by Atnahs for the transportation and warehousing activities
- Carrying out transport route validation, risk assessments and root cause analysis
- Manage & deliver team training
- Motivate the team to have a positive outlook and approach to all situations & set clear objectives for the teams
- Plan and manage freight and warehousing related projects in line with the company’s growth
- Managing day to day in-bound & out-bound shipments while ensuring goods are dispatched & received correctly and safely
- Resolve shipment related problems (e.g., temp. deviation, customs clearance) that may during delivery process in an effective manner
- Being a practical and hands on Manager
- Review logistics invoices for accuracy before final sign-off by the department head