Reporting to the APAC General Manager, the APAC Regional Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing the Atnahs business in these markets, establishing strong relations and leadership with our distributors and their commercial teams in the markets. S/he will provide strategic commercial direction in order to achieve Atnahs ambitious performance objectives across all key geographies. These objectives include the achievement of company revenue and profit targets, maximise brands and product lifecycle opportunities, ensure successful promotion, reimbursement and supply of products, as well as integration and launch of new products in the region.
The APAC Regional Commercial Manager will ensure adherence of the Atnahs values & policies and to local business conduct requirements and legislation. S/he will also collaborate and provide guidance and local expertise while interfacing and collaborating with Headquarters and global functions, ensuring a strong and collaborative team working culture and strategic alignment to our global strategies and initiatives.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Establish, manage and drive strong business relationships with distributors and partners, providing strategic direction for Atnahs’s products in the region:
- partner selection, contract negotiations, alliance management
- market access, marketing and promotion initiatives
- supply & tender management
- Take responsibility for the profitable development of the regional business:
- Maximise the potential sales and profit growth of the existing product portfolio, by devising and implementing post-patent brand strategies
- Identify and exploit various routes to markets, optimise geographical and product presence in each territory
- Lead the successful launch of new products developed by the in-house New Product Development team
- Support the wider business
- Work closely with Global Supply Chain to optimise the continuity of supply of products to relevant markets, providing volume sales forecasts and monitoring stock with distributors
- Provide timely business updates and performance reviews:
- Prepare and agree realistic but ambitious budgets and forecasts
- Ensure accurate and timely submissions of reports and budgets for the region
- Represent Atnahs with key stakeholders within the region, including health authorities, key opinion leaders,
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with relevant background in the pharmaceutical industry in the areas of sales, marketing, partner and distributors management.
- S/he will have a track record of managing a regional business within the specialty pharma space, with hands-on experience in managing partners and distributors as Area Manager in the relevant market
- Ideally, s/he will also have international experience and will be culturally versatile
- S/he will have advanced experience with brand management, product lifecycle management and product launches, especially in the context of specialty products
- S/he will be a pragmatic individual who enjoys getting involved in the business at all levels and across all disciplines and working with global functional in a matrix organisation.
- S/he will have the necessary local expertise, professional gravitas and strong influence skills and will display personal and professional maturity
- S/he will be data driven in decision making with the ability to analyse complex situations, focus on the key issues and communicate within the team and upwards with clarity and concisely
- S/he will be business driven, fully accustomed to managing its business area through financial and P&L analysis and reporting, but also with scientific expertise and understanding of the therapeutic medical needs in the region
- S/he will be entrepreneurial and results-driven with experience and/or relevant skills in terms of working and partnering with distributors and their teams