Atnahs is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 15 brands across 130 markets. Our team of over 90 employees are based across our offices in Basildon (UK), Copenhagen (Denmark) and Vadodara (India).
We acquire, develop and market a portfolio of mature branded medicines globally:
We acquire “mature” (i.e. post-patent expiry), established branded prescription medicines from large cap and specialty pharma.
We develop line extensions (new formulations or new markets) to the medicines we acquire. We also develop our own niche generic medicines in-house.
We currently own and market a portfolio of more than 18 medicines and operate in more than 130 markets globally.
Our regulatory department is responsible for providing regulatory strategic advice and life cycle maintenance for the portfolio, globally. In addition, support with new product development initiatives.
We seek highly motivated individuals, with strategic thinking to join our growing team.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Provides operational regulatory support to project management on new divestment projects, technical transfer, CMOs, quality assurance and commercial departments.
- Supports the preparation of core dossiers and submissions for global roll out.
- Authors and collates supporting documents for submission, including M1 and M3 dossier sections as necessary, justification documents and Product Information.
- Supports labelling processes, providing artwork approval prior to submissions and printing.
- Monitors labelling compliance across multiple markets, coordinates the review of the Company Core Data Sheet (CCDS) and subsequent safety updates globally.
- In collaboration with global partners, consultancies and distributors, supports he compilation of global regulatory intelligence to form a global regulatory strategy.
- In collaboration with senior management and project strategy teams, supports global cross functional regulatory strategies.
- Ensure diligent reporting and progress updates on regulatory workload at weekly/bi-weekly internal regulatory meeting
- Interprets applicable regulations and guidelines for project team use. Keeps project team abreast of regulatory decisions, evolving regulatory requirements, risks and mitigation plans.
- Communicated with local health authority (HA(s), local consultancies/ distributors and internal stakeholders, as needed, to ensure timely and accurate submissions.
- May support or facilitate communication between the HA(s) and the project team. Attends and generally leads agency meetings, if required.
- Coordinates and solicits components of the submission from various functional areas, distributors and CMOs.
- Proactively identifies project issues to the project team and supports mitigation plans.
- Attends cross functional meetings, vendor meetings and kick-off meetings as required.
- Maintains a high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature and participation in training courses.