Atnahs is a fast-growing speciality pharma company who acquires mature established branded pharmaceutical products from large cap pharma companies, develop own niche generic medicines in house and market those globally.
This role reports into the Supply Chain Customer Manager and will provide administrative support to both the Supply Chain Customer Team and other Supply Chain managers within the department.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Provide administrative support to Supply Chain Management team to
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, emails and presentations for key internal and external meetings
- Develop and maintain electronic and paper-based filing system(s) for administrative activities, e.g., archiving and ensuring that the controlled drug licenses, export and import licenses, wholesale distribution licenses are in date
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Resolve administrative problems
- Arranging cross-functional team meetings with clear and accurate minute taking
- Interview arrangements and coordination
- keeping spreadsheets and logs up to date and maintained within the various wings of Atnahs Supply Chain
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments, including provision of refreshments and lunches
- Ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness and communication with all internal and external parties
- As part of the Customer Management Team the role will involve the management of a few key customers in our consignment markets.
- The role holder will be the first point of contact within the Supply Chain department for the abovementioned customers and will therefore be required to maintain an open line of communication to ensure the expected level of service.
- Assist the Customer Management team with demand forecasting which is to be shared with the Supply Chain CMO management/production teams.
- Liaising regularly with internal Supply Chain colleagues to ensure timely fulfilment of orders.
- Monitor stock and inventory levels of consignment sites. Provide early warning of impending stock out situations and report significant issues to management team.
- Working closely with the Logistics team to help facilitate the shipment process and provide support where necessary.
- Supporting warehousing and distribution teams by producing a variety of daily / weekly / monthly reports & tools/dashboards, ensuring they are delivered Right First Time and 100% on Time.
- All above duties are not restricted and may change in relation to the company objectives
- Achieving company targets
- Manage the inventory efficiently for assigned markets
- Communicating vital market information to relevant channels
- Provide administrative support to Supply Chain Management team