Atnahs is a fast growing speciality pharma company who acquires mature established branded pharmaceutical products from large cap pharma companies, develop own niche generic medicines in house and market those globally.
As a key member of the Supply Chain and Operations team; acting as the Supply Chain ERP Analyst, the member will be act as the supply chain expert for our ERP/MRP, Sage X3. The colleague will support the Supply Chain team with day to day Sage X3 tasks, and ongoing Sage X3 and related projects, to support the high growth of the business.
The colleague will have several years’ experience working with Sage X3, and will be confident with Supply Chain processes on Sage X3. Experience working with other ERP systems is desirable, but not essential.
This is an office-based role in our office at Basildon, but international travel may be required.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Acting as single point of contact on behalf of the Supply Chain team for Sage X3 troubleshooting (Work Orders, Disassembly, Product returns, Production Tracking, costing, MRP etc)
- Working cross departmentally to advise, test, and implement system modifications (Batch Specific Requirements -BSR’s) with Sage X3 consultants
- Liaising with external Sage X3 consultants for timely data analysis and project completion
- Acting as a key member of the Business Intelligence (BI) project team from a Supply Chain X3 perspective
- Supporting process and control over ongoing stock management, liaising regularly with both Finance and Supply Chain
- Supporting project management across departments using Gantt charts, coordinating and leading update meetings
- Working with Supply Chain, Finance, and IT to support internal reporting improvements
- Writing new and revising current Sage X3 SOP’s, and training internal colleagues on new, and updated processes
- To support a smooth running of the Supply Chain Department
- Achieve targets set
- To maintain regular contact with internal departments
- To ensure that members of staff are adhering to the Company’s policies and Procedures, i.e., Health and Safety, GMP, SOP and Dress code etc.
- To maintain a professional standard at all time
- To be punctual, polite, and courteous to others at all time
- To encourage a collaborative environment within the team