Atnahs is one of the fastest growing speciality pharma companies who acquires mature established branded pharmaceutical products from large cap pharma companies, develop own niche generic medicines in house and market those globally.
As a key member of the supply Chain team and acting as the Supply Chain Portfolio Manager, the member will be knowledgeable in end to end supply chain processes, best practices, and challenges. The colleague will manage the various business workstreams that need to be delivered to ensure the business is compliant with upcoming legislation.
A team of eight Supply Chain Executives led by two Supply Chain Managers will report to this person. The team will seek time to time guidance and support from this role to manage & improve the business process that affect the sourcing, procurement, CMO relationships, logistics and global distribution. This person will take the full ownership of managing the end-to end API flow of several global brand acquisitions of Atnahs.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Develop the strategy for all commercial API supply chain activities, including capacity/capability, sourcing, and inventory recommendations.
- Responsible for the management of the global API forecasting to ensure customer orders are fulfilled OTIF and that the CMO plan can be achieved, seeking opportunities for savings, price breaks and improved ways of working.
- Negotiate contract using volume based on long term demand plan, project bundles with preferred supplier network to achieve the best total cost of ownership and best value for the company.
- Standardize and simplify the sourcing management process, data base, searching tools to allow the fast implementation of the project timeline and capturing of the saving and efficiency values.
- Support the Head of Supply Chain with analytical and reporting requirements
- Eliminate short term and last-minute weekly plan changes to reduce waste in the supply chain. Introduce plan stability and agree achievable delivery dates with customers.
- Managing and motivating a team of assigned Supply Chain executives and Managers.
- Effective coaching and delegating appropriately to the assigned team.
- Ensure full compliance with the EMA, MHRA Rules and Guidance Notes for Pharmaceutical products ‘Orange Guide’ for Supply Chain and Distribution functions.
- Support the Quality team on Supply Chain deviations, investigations, incidents, and CAPAs as required.
- Improving the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process.
- Work closely with the CMOs, Distributors, Regulatory & Artwork team to solve issues related to supply of DS, DP or finished products and implement process to continuously improve on efficiency.
- Provide early warning of stock problems, draw and implement the recovery plan as required and report to the line Manager promptly.
- Maintaining overall stock value within the agreed limit.
- Manage all Supply Chain KPIs.
- As a SC Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for improving both the efficiency and performance of API suppliers & the assigned CMOs
- Managing a team of 8 – 10 members from Supply Chain
- You will be taking full control of all API flow throughout the business
- Communicating vital market information to relevant channels
- Deal promptly and efficiently with client requests
- Working towards objectives set from company
- Manage the inventory efficiently for the assigned portfolio
- Achieve targets set
- To support a smooth running of the Supply Chain Department
- To maintain smooth communication with internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure to adhere to the company’s policies and procedures, i.e., Health and Safety, GMDP, SOPs etc.
- To maintain a professional standard at all time
- Establish high levels of customer service